If you love to listen to music and podcasts, then you definitely have Spotify on your mobile or PC. This app is quite popular and have the most attractive layout and features. This online music streaming station has access to millions of songs from various sources. Also, in Spotify, there are a lot of featured albums based on mood, favorites, movies, genres.
How to Check Spotify Play History?
If you are listening to Spotify on your computer, you can check your history and see the last 50 songs you have played. Suppose you are playing a song in loop today and after 2 or 3 days it totally wipes out from your head. Does this happen to you also? Do not worry. We are here to tell you that you can check the song history on Spotify app. In this article, you will get to know the method of checking Spotify play history.
On PC, the history option is available directly while in the mobile, sadly, it is not there.
How to Check Spotify Play History on Desktop?
In the computer version of Spotify there is an option for checking the play history. Follow the below steps to access the song history.
- Click on the burger menu at the bottom of the screen. It will take you to the ‘play queue’ page.
- You will see two tabs. One is ‘Queue’ and the other one is ‘History’.
A list containing your previously played songs will appear on the screen. From there you can scroll and find the songs.
How to Check Spotify History on Mobile?
Unfortunately, the history option is not available on Android or iPhone. People who use Spotify on the mobile, it can be a little difficult for them to get hold on those songs. However, there is another way to find the previous tracks.
Though it is not as simple as on the PC to check Spotify song history on your mobile but still you can follow the below process to get access:
The play queue option is available on mobile but not the ‘History’ option. But the last played songs or recently played songs can be seen through the playlists. All you have to do is,
- Click on any playlist. You will be able to see the list of songs that are already there in the playlist.
- Now, on the top of the screen, there will be an option to add more songs to the created playlist. You have to click on that.
- Two tabs will appear. One with some suggested songs and the other with your recently played songs.
- In the latter one, the last played songs are listed out. You can note down from here the titles of the songs as you can not play these directly from over there. If you click on the songs it will be added to the playlist.
This is the trick to check Spotify history on Mobile. Though you can not directly access the tracks but see it from the playlist suggestion. At least you can find out the name of the song that was stuck in your head.
We hope, after reading this article you won’t face any difficulty regarding Spotify history. Spotify in itself is a very easy to use app. Though the mobile process is a bit complicated but if you follow the steps properly you can check the history there too. Now, you don’t have to worry about forgetting any random favorite tracks while using Spotify.